John A. Contino, DMD
Dr. John Contino was raised in Dallastown, Pennsylvania. He received a B.A. Biology summa cum laude from Susquehanna University and a Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from Temple University School of Dentistry in 1988, where he was elected into the National Dental Honor Society – Omicron Kappa Upsilon. Dr. Contino completed a general practice residency at the University of Maryland and a residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Florida in 1994. Dr. Contino began practicing oral surgery in Naples in 1998 where he maintains privileges at Physicians Regional Hospital.
Dr. Contino is board certified in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.
He is an active member of the following:
- Diplomate American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Florida Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Florida Society of Dental Anesthesiology
- International Team of Oral Implantologists
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Dental Association
- West Coast Dental Association
- Collier County Dental Association
Outside of the office Dr. Contino enjoys, reading, working out and playing a banjo. He mostly enjoys just spending time with his wife and family .